Affirmations are gold! They are positive self-empowering statements, and when frequently repeated they can transform your life to the highest good. In order to expand beyond yourself, you must renew your thinking. Adjust your mental attitude, and after time it will manifest in your life. By reading affirmations in the morning, you take the first step to reprogramming your mind and setting yourself up for a successful day.
Your mind is the powerhouse that will allow you to reach your potential, and it's important to get in a routine of feeding it good thoughts. Below is a small list of my favorite affirmations. I suggest reciting a few aloud each morning. Also, you can write them in a journal, or on Post-it notes and stick them around your house as reminders. The more you are surrounded by positive statements, the more you will believe them. Be intentional about the person you desire to be and use this tool to ignite the change.
1. I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
2. I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
3. I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
4. I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
5. I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
6. I press on because I believe in my path.
7. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
8. I love and approve of myself.
9. I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
10. Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
11. I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
12. Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
13. All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
14. Everything is going to work out for my higher good.
15. I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.
16. I walk into every situation expecting the best.
17. I am grateful for this moment and find joy in it.
18. I release the past and live fully in the present moment.
19. I believe in myself.
20. All is well right now.
Who ever said they have too much self-love? Give it a try and go be great!